BBC News | News Front Page | World Edition

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Overseas flower deliveries




Has anyone else run into problems when trying to arrange a flower delivery from one country to another?


For my birthday, my best friend decided to send me flowers.

She lives in NY and I live in Trinidad and Tobago...so you know what happened.

By the time the flowers got to me, they were completely different to what she had ordered and the actual flowers were much cheaper than what she paid for!

However, where there's a great florist, there's a way...

I am using my florist here in Trinidad and he will cut out the floral middle men and place the order with another florist in NY! :-)

The sunflower, gerbra/gerber and delphinium should be in the celebratory bouquet I'm sending to her. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sasha, I helped my son order flowers for his girlfriend in Canada from here in Trinidad. We went either to flowers.com or another similar website and were able to order and have the exact bouquet he wanted, at the time he wanted it delivered. It was very easy and a thrilling surprise.

Your new website theme is pretty neat.

Glad you like me "leaping babies' nonsense. A blog is really great, isn't it. It's a place to put down (ie get rid of) things that are bouncing around in one's mind.